A reference to look up employers' diversity and inclusion initiatives in the workplace, supplier contracting, markets and other areas
THE DIVERSITY REGISTRY is your online resource to research and compare information from employers with active diversity programs according to a wide range of indicators. Its mission is to showcase the diversity initiatives of major employers, and to help job seekers, researchers and others to determine the extent to which employers promote diversity within and outside of their organizations.
Click on the links here to look up organizations' diversity programs by specific key categories -- from diversity recruitment and employee inclusion programs to entry-level/college diversity to minority community involvement and award recognitions, and more. If you see areas where there is no information, it is probably under development, so just let us know and we will ask the employer send this information to us.
Newly added last fall, the extended features, the Diversity 500 and Top Diversity Directors, provide additional reference to the diversity webpages and select diversity executives at the 500 largest corporations.
The complete Diversity Registry may be viewed at DiversityRegistry.com, but also searched from DiversityEmployers.com, IMDiversity.com/registry and BlackCollegian.com/registry, with additions published in Diversity Employers Magazine.
Or, View by Diversity Look-up Category
- Diversity & Inclusion - General
- CEO Statement/Quote on Diversity
- Employee Affinity Groups and Diversity Networks
- Supplier Diversity & Contracting Programs
- Diversity Awards and Recognitions
- Entry-Level/College Diversity Initiatives
- Workplace Diversity, Employees and Culture
- Minority Community Involvement and Outreach
- Global Diversity / Multicultural Markets
- New! The Diversity 500 and Top Diversity Directors