- Category: Employer Profiles
Wake County Public School System, located in the heart of the East Coast Sunbelt adjoining the Research Triangle Area, is an award-winning, nationally recognized progressive system. Within easy reach of both the North Carolina mountains and coast, Wake County encompasses Raleigh, the state capital, plus 11 other growing communities. Wake County, the largest school system in NC, currently serves more than 143,000 students in 165 schools including two new facilities.
Consider the Wake County Public School System — where we are committed to hiring the brightest and the best education professionals! Please check our website regularly for job postings and application information.
Submit a completed WCPSS application (accessible on www.wcpss.net under the “Jobs” link). If you have completed the NC on-line state application, you still must submit the WCPSS Supplemental Application that includes the following additional components:
1. General Waiver and Release Form
2. Two confidential WCPSS references
3. Copy of teaching license (or Form V for new graduates)
4. Copy of your Praxis or state test score report
5. Official degree-dated transcripts from all universities attended