Jobs in D.C. (DC)
The Washington Office on Latin America (WOLA), an influential research and advocacy organization advancing human rights in the Americas, seeks a president with a proven track record of successful leadership. The president works with WOLA’s ...
Washington, D.C. (DC) Washington Office on Latin America 7 days ago
All* Above All Position Title: Chief of Strategies and Campaigns Location: Remote – continental USA Reports to: Co-President, All* Above All Hours per week (average): 40 Overtime Status: Exempt Position Summary The Chief of Strategies and C...
Washington, D.C. (DC) All* Above All 8 days ago
The Program Coordinator supports the operational and substantive goals of the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group (DIIG) and will be expected to play a key role in the successful administration of DIIG. Responsibilities cross all program c...
Washington, D.C. (DC) Center for Strategic and International Studies ref: (868-233) 19 days ago
- Assistant Professor of Screenwriting in the Television, Radio & Film (TRF) SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY New York (NY)
- Lecturer, Analytical Writing Program, 2021-2022 Analytical Writing Program, UC San Diego California (CA)
- Academic Scholar - Assistant or Associate Professor University at Buffalo New York (NY)
- Postdoctoral Associate University at Buffalo New York (NY)
- Full-Time Faculty, Physician Assistant Studies Hofstra University New York (NY)